Music Theory Basics
If you already have a working knowledge of music, then perhaps you already know this stuff. Still, it is good to review. We want to build our house on solid ground. Any missing pieces can keep you from understanding the whole picture. It is what the rest of the music is built on. I also want to be sure that those who know absolutely nothing about music, can also keep up with reading, writing, and even composing music. If you have any questions, feel free to use the comment section and I will personally answer your questions.
This model, along with Behringer’s other two FBQ models, have a bit of controversy among users. Some say it’s the best thing since peanut butter while others claim to have been misled. I will attempt to address these issues as well as give my own personal opinion on this product.
- 31-band stereo graphic equalizer
- FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals problem frequencies and can be used as an audio analyzer
- Dedicated limiters with gain reduction meters for system protection
- Pink noise generator for setting levels
- Mono subwoofer output
- Sweepable high- and low-cut filters on each channel
- Highly accurate 8-digit LED I/O metering
- Ultralow noise op amps
- Servo balanced I/O with 1/4″ and gold-plated XLR connectors
- ALPS 45mm faders Read More
This is Epiphone’s version of the infamous Gibson EDS1275 that Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin played. The double neck guitar is an icon that many guitarists have played since. Let’s take a look at this guitar. For a little background on Epiphone, you should know that Epiphone is owned BY Gibson and makes many licensed versions of the Gibson guitar line.
This is what I found as I investigated and tested this notorious guitar. Read More