Technology

Canon is a great family gift from Best Buy

Print

A DSLR Camera from Canon is a “can’t go wrong” type of gift. Why, you ask? Firstly, Who doesn’t love a great gadget? Second, you’ll find a Canon Camera on at least 90% of people’s wishlists – more than anything else, in my opinion. Okay, that’s not an actual statistic, but I know at least 90% of the people I know want a Canon DSLR. The other 10% have one already….

When purchasing a DSLR it’s important to give one that is easy to learn and use, even if you’re not an expert. I mean, I figured out how to use mine, with just a little experimentation. From there, there’s always room to improve. Since I’m a hobby photographer, having a budget-friendly yet super high quality camera is important and the Canon EOS Rebel T5i fits the bill perfectly. You definitely can’t go wrong by buying a Canon EOS Rebel T5i for anyone…

HOLIDAY_LOCK_PRIME_1LINE_CMYK_WORKING

Best Buy is the ultimate destination for the latest cameras to capture your holiday memories. The Canon EOS Rebel T5i is one of the best-selling DSLRs. This camera makes advanced photography easy and fun, and gives you exceptional image quality, along with a host of features to enhance your creative expression.
•      Capture Hollywood caliber full HD video
•      Continuous autofocus while taking HD video
•      Features an 18.0-megapixel CMOS sensor and a DIGIC 5 image processor to ensure vivid, crystal-clear images.
•      The 3″ vari-angle touch screen simplifies navigation.

Save $150 on the Canon EOS Rebel T5i at Best Buy*. Visit Best Buy to learn more.

*offer valid 12/7-12/20

Canon Holiday ImageCanon Holiday Image 2

 

 

So, if you’re looking for a perfect gift that’s a guaranteed success, your search has just ended! Stop into Best Buy to check it out, or visit their website to learn more.

Disclaimer: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free

SHARE
I Started out in 1976 trying out to sing in bands but no bands were interested in me. In 1977 I started playing guitar. The individual that was teaching me (who for now will remain anonymous) told me that I would NEVER learn how to play guitar because I had no sense of rhythm. I joined my first band in 1978 called "Dead Center" in Jacksonville, Florida. I played an Aspen guitar, black; a Les Paul copy and in 1981. I gave that guitar to the teacher who said I'd never learn to play. I wrote my first song in 1979 or '80. Over the years I have been in many bands but my passion has been songwriting. I have written well over 100 songs and though the early ones were kind of rough around the edges, I think that most of them could be dusted off and given a new facelift. Today I am still working on my songs. Currently I can play guitar, bass, keyboard, drums, harmonica, and Native American flute. The flutes that I play are ones that I made myself. My guitars are the Epiphone G-400 faded, an Ibanez RG370 DX, an Epiphone G 1275 double neck guitar. My acoustic guitars are an Alvarez 12 string and an old Kay guitar. My drum set is a Peace drum set. I do my recording on a Zoom HD16.
RELATED POSTS
Nickelodeon’s “Dance 2” for the Wii
Awesome Gifts from Best Buy
Catch it All now at Best Buy

Leave Your Reply

*